BOOKING CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, fax or post, and will take effect on the day we receive the request.
You will be liable to pay the cancellation or amendment charges shown below.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 2 months before the date of arrival, it will be penalized with 10% of the rental amount.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 2 months before the date of arrival, it will be penalized with 100% of the pre-payment.
- In case of no show, the tourist will lose 100% of the pre-payment.
There will be no refunds if the client voluntarily decides to stop using the services included in the holiday before the end of his/her stay.
CHANGES BY THE COMPANY
In case the accommodation could not be occupied because of unforeseen reasons, not attributable to the company, the company has the right to substitute the original accommodation by other with the same or superior characteristics, without any additional payment.
GENERAL BEHAVIOR RULES
- The reservation formalizes the rental agreement of the advertised property directly between the traveler and the homeowner. Cubo's Holiday Homes acts as a mere intermediary between the parties, the homeowner being solely responsible for keeping the home in perfect condition to be inhabited, and in accordance with the description and photographs that appear in the advertisement.
- Photographs: The homes may suffer small aesthetic or decoration changes (never functional) that have not been updated in the photographs of the advertisement.
- Deposit: The deposit will manage directly to the owner or to the person designated by it to receive the traveler upon arrival. Do charge or do not charge the deposit is the sole responsibility of the owner, and Cubo’s Holiday Homes has no control or decision-making power over this matter.
- Cleaning: The final cleaning is included in the total amount of the reservation, but our clients must know that the house must be returned in the same state in which they found it on arrival. In the event that the property is not delivered under these conditions, the traveler must pay a penalty of €100.00 for extra cleaning.
- Rubbish: Rubbish should be deposited daily in the containers destined for this purpose in the area where the house is located. If the clients do not comply with this rule, and upon exiting the property, rubbish is left not deposited in these containers, a penalty of €50.00 will be applied for the removal of said rubbish.
- Parties: The celebration of parties or events is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with this rule will be grounds for expulsion from the home without the right to compensation, as well as the charge of a penalty of €500.00.
- Occupants: No more people may enter the dwelling than those indicated in the reservation, except in the case of having obtained express authorization from the owner or the agency. In the event that a higher occupancy than that indicated by the traveler is detected when formalizing the reservation (without having obtained prior and express authorization from the owner), it will be grounds for immediate expulsion from the home for breach of contract without the right to any compensation. As a penalty, the payment of €50.00 per person per night is established.
- Rules of conduct: The traveler agrees to respect and comply with the rules of the community of the building where the home is located, as well as the logical rules of respect and good neighbourliness, not carrying out activities or noises that could be annoying to neighbours, especially from 22:00 to 08:00. Failure to comply with these rules would be grounds for expulsion from the home without the right to any compensation and the payment of a penalty of €200.00.
- Smoking: It is totally forbidden to smoke inside the property. In case of breaching this rule, the traveler must pay a penalty of €200.00 for the deodorizing of the home.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed without the prior express authorization in writing by the agency or the homeowner. In case of not complying with this rule, the traveler must pay a penalty of €200.00 for extra cleaning.
- Consumption of electricity and water supplies: Electricity and water consumption are included in the amount of the reservation, but if abusive consumption is detected, the owner reserves the right to withhold the amount of the deposit for excess consumption.
- Pool and garden maintenance: The owner, and the person or persons designated by them, will access the property where the house is located on a regular basis to carry out maintenance and cleaning of the garden or pool.
- Conditions of the property: The traveler states with his signature in this document that he receives the home and its belongings in perfect condition of use and conservation, and in accordance with the information published in the advertisement.
- Home alarm system: The home may have a security alarm connected to an authorized alarm receiving center. Image recording will only occur in case that the alarm is activated. These images are only accessible by the authorized personel of the alarm monitoring company, or, where appropriate, police officers. The recordings will have a maximum duration of 60 seconds. In the event that the house has an alarm system, the information about it is posted at a visible place in the home.
- Access to the home by the owner: With prior notice to the traveler, the owner may access the interior of the home whenever he deems it appropriate, in order to verify compliance with the agreed standards.
- Traveler’s card: The traveler must provide a credit card (not debit) to make the payment of the deposit agreed in the reservation (only in the case of causing damage), as well as to pay any charge or penalty detailed in this contract.