BOOKING CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, fax or post, and will take effect on the day we receive the request.
You will be liable to pay the cancellation or amendment charges shown below.
- More than 90 days before arrival date = 0% of the booking price
- More than 30 and less of 90 days before arrival = 25% of the booking price
- More than 7 and less of 30 days before arrival date = 75% of the booking price
- Less than 7 days before arrival = 100% of the booking price.
There will be no refunds if the client voluntarily decides to stop using the services included in the holiday before the end of his/her stay.
CHANGES BY THE COMPANY
In case the accommodation could not be occupied because of unforeseen reasons, not attributable to the company, the company has the right to substitute the original accommodation by other with the same or superior characteristics, without any additional payment.
GENERAL BEHAVIOR RULES
1. Cleaning: The final cleaning is included in the total amount of the reservation, but our customers should know that the house must be returned in the same state in which they found it upon arrival.
2. Garbage: The garbage must be deposited daily in the containers destined for that purpose in the area where the dwelling is located. If they do not comply with this rule, they will be subject to a withholding on the deposit for extra cleaning and garbage removal.
3. Parties: It is strictly forbidden to hold parties or events, as well as to have more people in the house than those indicated in the reservation. Failure to comply with these rules will result in the expulsion of the home, as well as the non-return of the deposit.
4. Occupants: In no case may more people enter the house than those indicated in the reservation. In the event that greater occupancy is detected than that indicated by the traveler when formalizing the reservation, this would be grounds for immediate expulsion from the home for breach of contract without the right to any consideration.
5. Maintenance of swimming pool and garden: The owner, the person or persons designated by this, will access the plot where the house is located periodically, to perform maintenance tasks and cleaning of gardens or swimming pool.
6. Consumption of electricity and water supplies: The electricity and water consumption are included in the amount of the reservation, but if an abusive consumption is detected, the owner reserves the right to practice a withholding on the amount of the deposit by excess consumption.
7. Rules of conduct: The traveler agrees to respect and comply with the rules of the community of the building where the house is located, as well as the logical rules of respect and good neighborliness, not carrying out activities or noise that could be annoying to the neighbors. Failure to comply with these rules would be grounds for expulsion from the home without the right to any consideration and retention of the amount of the deposit.
8. Smoking: Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the home. In case of breach of this rule the owner will retain the full amount of the deposit.
9. Pets: Pets are not allowed without prior authorization and expressed in writing by the agency or the owner of the home. In case of breach of this rule the owner will retain the full amount of the deposit.
10. Security deposit: The deposit will be paid directly to the owner or the person designated by him to receive the traveler at the time of arrival. The return of the deposit is the sole responsibility of the owner, and Cubo's Holiday Homes does not have any control or power of decision over the return or not of the same.
11. Access to the house by the owner: Prior notice to the traveler, the owner can access the interior of the house whenever he deems appropriate, in order to check compliance with the agreed rules.